Poplar Grove Golf Club announced in the fall of 2019 that we would undergo extensive renovations in the coming year. We are pleased to announce that the vast majority of these renovations are complete. We are also fully committed to the remaining as well as future projects in order to align ourselves with the best golf clubs in the nation. We are confident that through these renovations, our commitment to excellence and and an emphasis on customer service we will provide a unique and exceptional golfing experience for all our members and guests.
- $1.7 million bunker renovation and clearing project
- The bunker renovation and tree clearing projects are both complete and were remarkably well done. The bunkers are now more sustainable, maintain the same character as before, but are also more playable. The massive tree clearing project restored the amazing views around the property and was a huge success.
- Reestablish pristine consistent course conditions to parallel the finest properties in the nation
- To accomplish this our management acquired multiple pieces of equipment to properly implement this vision. Thanks to this as well as our superintendent Jeremy Curry and his staff the conditions of the course are now greatly improved and will continue to get better with proper maintenance and care.
- New fleet of premium EZGO RXV golf carts
- Our new golf carts have been a huge hit. The custom seats, USB charger ports, beverage coolers, automatic brakes, and lithium batteries all make for a much smoother golf experience.
- On-Course restrooms with comfort stations
- The comfort stations are a fantastic addition to the course. Located on holes 6 and 15, the climate controlled restrooms, with ice/water machines enhance the playing experience for everyone regardless of the weather.
- Practice Facility Upgrades
- A new practice bunker allows our members and guests to work on their games. Additionally, opening in spring 2021 our new practice green located directly behind the manor house is sure to enhance the atmosphere at the club and just might also help you lower your scores.
- Complete restoration of the historic Manor House including a 100 seat indoor/outdoor dining, luxury bar, and several member exclusive areas with new wedding/special events capacities.
- Our 1773 manor house renovation is already complete. With TVs and sound systems inside multiple member lounge rooms, these features will tremendously enhance a member’s experience at the club.
With the golf course in great shape and improvements coming every day, now is the time to act on a fantastic membership opportunity.
* New members are guaranteed current rates for 2 years from date of joining.
*New Members pay an initiation fee of $1500.
Single Membership ~ $195)
Couples Membership ~ $250)
(Husband and wife)
Family Membership ~ $275)
(Dependent children age 25 and under)
If you have any further questions please contact our Head Golf Professional Jacob Mast to discuss this membership opportunity.