Facility Acknowledgments & Regulations
Poplar Grove Golf Club appreciates your acknowledgement and adherence to our facility polices. Our policies reflect the culmination of enduring guidelines and proper etiquette.
- Tee Times Reservations: Tee time reservations may be made by calling (434) 946 -9933. We encourage making a tee time to insure that each member and guest receive their preferred starting time.
- Dress Code: Collared shirts are required (Women may wear collarless shirts as long as the shirt is intended for golf use), Denim is prohibited.
- Pace of Play Policy: Please be advised that our suggested pace of play is 4 hours and 30 minutes. Please keep up with the group in front of you or you may be asked to pick up the pace or skip a hole if you fall behind.
- Preservation of the Golf Course: Please repair your ball marks on the greens and fill fairway divots with sand. If you run out of the sand provided on your cart, we have a filling station at multiple points on the course. Please rake all bunkers and leave the rake in the bunker. Strive to leave the course in better condition than what you found it.
- Driving Range & Practice Facility: All players (regardless of member or guest) must check into the golf shop before proceeding to the driving range or practice facility. Driving range and practice facility hours are posted under hours of operation under the golf tab.
- Golf Cart Path Use: The golf cart paths are intended for golf cart use only. When driving a golf cart please follow all directional signs. Walking, bike riding, the use of motor vehicles are prohibited. Walking the cart paths for personal use may be approved at the discretion of the golf professional. Daily cart path rules for the use of golf carts (90 degrees from the cart path or cart path only) will be determined by the superintendent.
- Bag Drop & Gratuities: The golf staff asks that you use the bag drop when arriving for your round. This will insure proper guest service and traffic flow. Our guest service attendants accept gratuities.
-Please enjoy your round at Poplar Grove Golf Club-